Dentistry Services in Logan, UT
Creating Gorgeous Smiles Since 1994
Your teeth are a vital component of your appearance, and when there are issues that affect their structure, you won’t feel like smiling. We want to make sure that your teeth are in great shape so that you can smile and enjoy life the way you were meant to. Dr. Mathew Cheney is committed to providing Cache County residents with the dental services they need to enjoy optimal oral health for the rest of their lives.
Bring Your Smile Back to Life
Your time and health are extremely valuable to us. To ensure that you receive the best dental care possible, we offer a variety of regular, cosmetic, and restorative dental services. From your very first appointment with us, Dr. Cheney goes the extra mile to provide you with courteous and professional service while he examines your teeth and gums. Using state of the art technology and tools, he can diagnose a variety of dental problems sooner than most to prevent you from experiencing tooth decay, loss, and discomfort.
Our dental services include:
- Regular Exams and Cleanings - We recommend for our patients to see us at least twice a year to maintain optimal dental health
- Extractions - A more extensive procedure that is performed on broken impacted or severely diseased teeth that cannot be removed using more traditional tooth removal options.
- Bridges - Synthetic teeth that are used to replace missing teeth to fix gaps, spacing issues, eating issues and speech problems.
- Crowns - Dental coverings that are placed over fillings after a root canal procedure to prevent the fillings form falling out. Crowns help to give teeth a more uniform feel and appearance.
- Dental Implants - Permanent replacement teeth option for anyone that has missing teeth.
- Root Canals - Dental procedure that is done to remove decayed and diseased tooth tissue. it involves using dental filler material to strengthen the remaining tooth structure to prevent future damage.
- Fillings - Dental substance used to prevent further tooth decay using a variety of restorative dental materials, including silver, gold, and white resin.
Don’t let sensitive teeth and gum issues frustrate you. Dr. Cheney in Logan, Utah office also offers periodontics for people who are in the beginning, mild, or severe stages of gum disease.
Snoring and Dental Issues
Dental problems don’t always occur all at once. They also don’t necessarily present physical symptoms. Some conditions such as the beginning stages of infection and decay are only detectable by dental x-rays and testing. That is why it is so important for you to get regular examinations. Regular dental visits are among the first line of defense to prevent future or chronic dental issues. Without them, you are gambling with the future of your oral health.
Understandably, going to the dentist may not be on top of your list of things to do, but the longer you put it off, the worse your dental issues will become. Certain dental issues can affect more than just your ability to eat, talk and smile; they can also increase your chances of snoring, thus affecting your ability to sleep well at night. Unresolved, snoring can lead to the development of other serious and chronic health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and more.
Snoring can also make it harder for your spouse or significant other to sleep at night, potentially causing tension in your relationship. Don’t let snoring cause unnecessary stress and fatigue. If you experience irritability, wakefulness, or daytime drowsiness, you may be able to benefit from snoring therapy. Call us for more information.
Make an Appointment Today
Don’t take chances with your teeth and gums. With Dr. Cheney and our staff by your side, you will have a reason to smile, laugh, and live life to the fullest. Contact Cache Valley Smiles today at (435) 752-3689 to make an appointment with Dr. Cheney. We look forward to seeing you!